2 posts in one day! I know... but I just had to share this. Right now John is trying to take a 6 hour nap so he can stay up all night watching the SuperBowl (yes, he has been informed multiple times of the stupidity of this idea, but he can't help himself) while I am trying to make dinner, do laundry, and clean without making any noise in our one room apartment. So, naturally, I have given up on the idea of the cleaning - it can't be helped, I'm doing it for my husband! I know he isn't sleeping though, because every time I walk by him he is smiling and starts laughing and telling me to stop giving him a hard time, even though I didn't say anything. We'll see how this night goes...
UPDATE: After sleeping for 1.5 hours, John woke up and checked his email -- unbelievably work was cancelled for Monday due to snow!! So we got to stay up all night after all. Happy ending!
No comments:
Post a Comment