I guess this is the coldest it's been since 1985, or something like that. Back when John and I were just wee little babies. Full size slushies are falling from the sky right now, and we decided to cancel our weekend trip. We were going to a somewhat obscure hilltown which will be getting loads more snow than we are getting and it's a bit of a trek (train, bus and then a 30 minute hike in) so we postponed it until next weekend. We didn't come very prepared for snow and everyone here is shocked at the weather. It's actually been raining buckets for the past day or two and we do have some water coming in to our little apartment here. Really missing the convenience of a dryer right now, since everything is soaked. I think a big pizza and a movie is in order.
Here's the view:
No comments:
Post a Comment